Let’s pursue Africa’s legendary Big Game.
Track and follow your quarry on foot. While spending your days surrounded by Southern Africa’s Natural Wilderness, guided by an experienced and qualified Professional.
At the end of the day, put your feet up next to the fire at the comfortable 3-4 star accommodation & revel in the sounds & sights of night-time in the African Wilderness
The season is from February to November. Special Safaris may be arranged outside these dates. Each Safari is planned to suit the personal requirements of the individual.
Please Note: Certain Species Require Extended Safaris
- Transport on-location
- Guiding by Qualified Professional
- Field Preparation
- Daily Laundry
- Transfer from/to Airport
- Chartered Air Transfers
- Rifle Permits
- Rifle Rental & Ammunition
- Soft Drinks/Sodas
- Bottled Water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Taxidermist Fees
- 25% Deposit Based on Daily Rate
- Deposit Deadline: 15 Days After Booking of Safari
- Balance due: 40 Days Prior to Arrival
- Harvest Fees & Extras due Prior to Departure (Wounded Animals are Considered Harvested)
- 90 Days Prior to Safari – 25% of Daily Rate
- 30 Days Prior to Safari – 50% of Daily Rate
Deposits are Non Refundable